When you’re out camping, particularly when you’re travelling through the wilderness, you must be able to rely on your solar panel. If your panel fails it can mean disaster for your trip – in some cases even having to cut it short or travel many miles to find a replacement.
We know how important reliable solar power is, and that’s why we’ve spared no expense in developing and producing our new CBQ® heavy duty portable solar panels. We’ve specified the highest quality materials and pay close attention to the manufacturing process to ensure our meticulous standards are maintained.
- Rugged 1680D canvas (double the strength of most others)
- Certified A-grade monocrystalline solar cells with solid copper backing and 20 points of contact
- Our exclusive Crocskin® armour cell armour coating for ultimate UV and impact protection
- Certified A-grade monocrystalline cells with solid copper backing and 20 points of contact for ultimate strength and efficiency
- Extra-thick 1680D canvas for enhanced durability
- Reinforced eyelets to allow mat to be anchored in windy weather
- Inbuilt legs set at ideal angle for maximum solar energy absorption
- Includes detachable 5-stage digital PWM controller, Anderson plug and all necessary cables
- Comprehensive 3-year warranty
The Crocskin® Difference
Sitting under the baking hot sun for many hours at a time means solar mats are exposed to large quantities of ultraviolet light and generate a significant amount of heat every time they are used. The materials used in the construction of the mat must be resistant to both, as well as being flexible and impact resistant.
Our exclusive Crocskin® cell armour coating has been specifically designed with this in mind. It provides an excellent protective barrier to the solar cells, increasing their durability and lifespan.
In fact, our Crocskin® coating showed no signs of deterioration after an accelerated weathering test that simulated 30 years’ sun exposure.
|Cell type||A-grade monocrystalline silicon|
|Cell backing||Solid copper|
|Cell coating||Crocskin® cell armour|
|Working max. voltage||18V|
|Working max. current||11.11A|
|Size (folded)||710mm x 530mm x 30mm|
|Size (unfolded)||2130mm x 700mm|
|Operating temperature||-30°C to 70°C|
|Certifications||CE, RoHS, C-Tick|
|1x||200w heavy duty portable solar panel|
|1x||15A 5-stage digital controller|
|1x||5m lead with Anderson-style plugs|
|1x||1.5m Anderson-style plug to battery clamp cable|
|4x||Tie down pegs|
|1x||Protective carry bag|