Our lightweight folding solar blankets are ideal for travellers who require a compact, easy to transport unit without sacrificing output. With super-efficient monocrystalline cells, durable 1680D canvas, our exclusive Crocskin® cell armour coating and detachable 5-stage controller all in a package measuring just 53cm x 40cm when folded, it’s never been easier to power your adventure with the sun.
These panels aren’t just light weight though – they have been designed to handle tough travelling conditions with ease. We’ve specified the highest quality materials and pay close attention to our manufacturing process to ensure we produce top quality products that you can always rely on.
- Rugged 1680D canvas (double the strength of most others)
- Certified A-grade monocrystalline solar cells with solid cell copper backing and 20 points of contact
- Our exclusive Crocskin® armour cell armour coating for ultimate UV and impact protection
- Certified A-grade monocrystalline cells with solid copper backing and 20 points of contact for ultimate strength and efficiency
- Extra-thick 1680D canvas for enhanced durability
- Reinforced eyelets to allow blanket to be anchored in windy weather
- Light weight for easy transportation and setup
- Includes detachable 5-stage digital PWM controller, Anderson plug and all necessary cables
The Crocskin® Difference
Sitting under the baking hot sun for many hours at a time means solar blankets are exposed to large quantities of ultraviolet light and generate a significant amount of heat every time they are used. The materials used in the construction of the blanket must be resistant to both, as well as being flexible and impact resistant.
Our exclusive Crocskin® cell armour coating has been specifically designed with this in mind. It provides an excellent protective barrier to the solar cells, increasing their durability and lifespan.
In fact, our Crocskin® coating showed no signs of deterioration after an accelerated weathering test that simulated 30 years’ sun exposure.
|Cell type||A-grade monocrystalline silicon|
|Cell backing||Solid copper|
|Cell coating||Crocskin® cell armour|
|Working max. voltage||18V|
|Working max. current||8.89A|
|Size (folded)||530mm x 400mm x 60mm|
|Size (unfolded)||1470mm x 1070mm|
|Operating temperature||-30°C to 70°C|
|Certifications||CE, RoHS, C-Tick|
|1x||160w light weight solar blanket|
|1x||10A 5-stage digital controller|
|1x||5m lead with Anderson-style plugs|
|1x||1.5m Anderson-style plug to battery clamp cable|
|4x||Tie down pegs|
|1x||Protective carry bag|